Monday 5 December 2011

salam n hi everyone..this week is a tough week also next week!a lot of work to do n must be completed as soon as possible..i hope i still have the strength to finish all my home work..so i can sleep very beautifully and get a nice dream about anything~like to dream about my future money..future husband..my heechul oppa..last but not least,my beloved mother..what anm i talking about!!hahahaha...back to normal KIM!!!!oww!
actually,i dunno what my point is..my fingers cannot stop typing..hahaha..
hmm..rite now i really want :
  •            hot chocolate...slurppp!!yummy..
  •                           my mommy~miss a lot
  •                                       my lover~take care dear..
hakhak..(shy...shy...)

tht's it!everyone..nothing more to say..my head start to feel really heavy..thts mean i have to go to sleep rite now..to my frens a.k.a. my beloved followers tq so much!!mmuah2x..have a nice day nad dream..kekeke..
p/s: gud nite!

No comments:

Post a Comment